With FY 2022-23 soon coming to an end, asset managers need to start tracking Q1 and Q2 filing deadlines for FY 2023-24. Taking this proactive step now will keep you ahead of key filing deadlines so you can stay compliant with regulations in multiple jurisdictions and avoid the costly penalties and reputational damage that can result if deadlines are missed.
To help asset managers keep track of regulatory reporting deadlines and file them accordingly, IVP has curated a snapshot of the regulatory reporting calendar that highlights tentative dates for Q1 and Q2 of FY 2023-24. Use this snapshot as a “ready reckoner” to stay compliant with the full slate of filing deadlines.Asset managers can also rely on the IVP Regulatory Reporting solution to stay one step ahead of regulatory changes and simplify filing processes from end-to-end. This powerful solution enables you to:
- Streamline compliance with scalable processes and data aggregation for expansion into new reporting categories
- Ensure accuracy with data validations, outlier threshold checks, and multi-level reporting
- Integrate seamlessly with upstream accounting, risk, data warehouse and admin systems
- Understand calculations with instant drilldowns to underlying data
- Ensure alignment with peers using reporting methodologies developed in collaboration with IVP clients
- Gain efficiency with universal data extracts that repurpose relevant data in multiple jurisdictions
- Centralize reference data and use configurable interfaces to add or modify datasets
- Ensure error-free ESG reporting and improve operational efficiency
- Consolidate the filing calendar and receive alerts about submitted, in-progress, and upcoming tasks
The IVP Regulatory Reporting Solution is specifically designed to help buy-side firms maximize reporting efficiency with end-to-end automation of the submission process. This scalable solution can automate more than 85% of periodic filings and 100% of transactional reporting and disclosures. It manages major filings, including Form PF, Form 13F/13H, AIFMD, CPO PQR, Opera, UCITS Risk Report, SFDR, N-PORT, ILPA, and Form ADV, to name a few. The solution also manages global shareholding disclosures, facilitates ESG reporting and transaction reporting for MiFID, EMIR, and many, many others.
Combined with the “white glove” expertise of IVP Managed Services, the IVP Regulatory Reporting Solution provides a holistic approach that streamlines filings for transaction-driven mandates and disclosures for both short selling and substantial shareholding. This curated solution delivers a simplified user experience that addresses your most urgent concerns.
Click here for more stories.
Maximize regulatory reporting efficiency with automation. This solution handles regulatory filings, manages threshold breach disclosures, and integrates seamlessly with enterprise systems and fund admins.
Latest blogs delivered right to your inbox
Resources For Growing Your Firm
IVP’s FinanceForward Thinking
Discover the latest trends, find out how your peers are accelerating their digital transformations, get updates on evolving products, and more.