Keeping up with all the components of regulatory compliance can feel like a daunting task. Asset managers of all kinds face a multitude of regulations, each with its own set of reporting requirements and deadlines. As we approach the end of the third quarter, it’s crucial for funds to stay ahead of upcoming reporting deadlines.
In this blog post, we’ll delve into some key details to help you successfully navigate the Q3 regulatory reporting maze.
Check Out The At-a-Glance Filing Calendar
To help asset managers keep track of regulatory reporting deadlines and file accordingly, IVP has curated a regulatory reporting calendar for Q3 of FY 2023-24. Use this snapshot as a “ready reckoner” to stay compliant with the full slate of filing deadlines.
|REGULATORY REPORTING FILING CALENDAR for Q3 2023-24|
|Filing Name||Type||Due Dates(Q3)|
|AIFMD||Direct Investment AIFs||October 30, 2023|
|FOF & AIFM||November 15, 2023|
|FORM PF||Large Liquidity Fund||October 16, 2023|
|Large Hedge Fund||November 29, 2023|
|13-F||Institutional Investment Managers||October 14, 2023|
|CPO-PQR||All Size Commodity Pool||November 29, 2023|
|N-port||All registered investment companies (other than money market funds and SBICs) and unit investment trusts that operate as exchange traded funds||November 29, 2023|
|Opera||Monthly/Quarterly||September 30, 2023|
|BE-577||US Entity with Foreign Affiliates||October 30, 2023|
|BE-185||Affiliated and Unaffiliated US Financial Service Provider||October 16, 2023|
How IVP Can Help
Asset managers can rely on the IVP Regulatory Reporting Solution to simplify compliance and stay ahead of changing regulations. This solution helps funds:
- Enhance compliance by streamlining processes and aggregating data, making it easier to expand into new reporting categories
- Ensure data accuracy through comprehensive data validations, outlier threshold checks, and multi-level reporting
- Seamlessly integrate compliance with upstream accounting, risk, data warehousing, and administrative systems
- Gain insights into calculations with instant drilldowns to underlying data
- Stay aligned with industry peers by adopting reporting methodologies developed in collaboration with IVP clients
- Boost efficiency with universal data extracts that repurpose relevant data across various jurisdictions
- Centralize reference data and customize interfaces to add or modify datasets
- Improve ESG reporting accuracy and operational efficiency
- Simplify the filing calendar and receive alerts for submitted, ongoing, and upcoming tasks
The IVP Regulatory Reporting Solution is designed for buy-side firms, offering end-to-end automation for more than 85% of periodic filings and 100% of transactional reporting. It covers major filings like Form PF, Form 13F/13H, AIFMD, CPO PQR, Opera, UCITS Risk Report, SFDR, N-PORT, ILPA, Form ADV, and more. The solution also handles global shareholding disclosures, ESG reporting, and transaction reporting for MiFID and EMIR, among others.
When coupled with IVP Regulatory Reporting as a Service, it can also streamline transaction-driven mandates and disclosures, including short selling and substantial shareholding. This outsourced service offers a user-friendly experience that addresses crucial compliance needs.
Maximize regulatory reporting efficiency with automation. This solution handles regulatory filings, manages threshold breach disclosures, and integrates seamlessly with enterprise systems and fund admins.
Latest blogs delivered right to your inbox
Resources For Growing Your Firm
IVP’s FinanceForward Thinking
Discover the latest trends, find out how your peers are accelerating their digital transformations, get updates on evolving products, and more.