With ever-evolving changes in reporting and regulation requirements, clients, fund managers, and counterparties need a reconciliation solution that provides them with a streamlined process for better security and control through the use of automation and 24/7 service.
Understandably, it is a critical decision for any business to choose to outsource their reconciliation processes or implement Reconciliation-as-a-Service. Clients fear the security of their data, an uncertainty that every account is being reconciled, additional cost, and incomplete explanations for reconciliations.
In order to combat these concerns, a good managed services provider will provide you with the following benefits:
- Streamline of all activities involved in the reconciliation process
- Break management to quickly identify breaks, fix exceptions and improve match rates
- Secure environment
- Automated process
- Prioritization of each business account by level of risk
- Systematic evaluation and rectification of errors and glitches
- Reduction of reconciliation cycle time
- Ability to focus resources on core strategies and priorities like growing your business and servicing your customers
- 24/7 global delivery model for overnight reconciliation
- Cost efficiency
- Standardization and efficiency in processes
Reconciliation-as-a-Service will increase productivity and reduce the chances of error throughout the reconciliation process.
Click here for more stories