Chief Commercial Officer
Accurate, timely data is a critical resource for the buy side. But as data sources and volumes increase, it becomes extremely challenging for funds to meet these goals. In part two, we explore common barriers to efficient enterprise data management and show how a well-defined reference architecture sets the stage for higher efficiency and better control.
- Ensuring data quality and measuring its effectiveness
- Why is full data lineage critical for transparency?
- Fostering accountability and data reliability
- Enabling data collaboration and inclusion
- Collating, cleansing, enriching, and managing enterprise data from virtually any source
- Tracking performance with internal, fund admin, broker, counterparty, and third-party data
- Comprehensive tools to help streamline compliance with Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)
- Why highly granular control is necessary for managing compliance?
- Streamlined reporting and analytics capabilities, thus providing firms with predictive insights for more strategic decision-making
Enterprise Data Management
A next-generation, cloud-ready master data management platform that processes, transforms, governs, catalogs, and delivers data to and from any destination.
Latest blogs delivered right to your inbox