Modernizing the Data Architecture within Asset Management
Indus Valley Partners subject matter experts will discuss the paradigm shifts from traditional SQL databases to a modern data warehousing and analytics ecosystem. It will also emphasize the need for enterprise data management to support diverse data sets with a data quality underpinning for the very large databases (VLDBs) in the asset management industry.
- Data management pipeline evaluation approaches
- Use case based data warehouse / data lake architecture
- High performance analytics for time series data
- Technology scaling in data warehouse architectures
- Speed to market for analytics and insights
- Solution architecture for real-time data warehousing