With the sheer volume and complexity of expense allocation rules, managers are more prone to errors that can result in costly fines when audited. However, funds can avoid unnecessary risks in their operations with automation.
This Video on Demand Webinar addresses key strategies to avoid common expense allocation pitfalls and how to best institutionalize and implement a robust process to reduce risk and drive
- Key challenges within the expense allocation process
- Common Oversights: approvers vs. allocators
- Fixing the allocation process and where to start
- Best practices using a case study example from select funds
- Preview of IVP Expense Manager
- Benefits of institutionalizing and implementing a robust expense allocation policy
- Industry best practices
- Tips to avoid common pitfalls
- How to best design and implement a process to drive long-term success
Expense Allocation Solution
This expense allocation solution helps asset managers improve accuracy and efficiency, reduce the risk of errors, and guarantee compliance. It ensures that in-house teams can process most allocations swiftly, allowing them to focus more on exception handling. Accounts payable and expense allocations are also tracked by the platform through customizable reports. Additionally, it offers easy-to-set-up invoice approvals and maintains a detailed audit trail for approvals, rejections, and changes.
Latest blogs delivered right to your inbox