Automate your expense allocation process with increased transparency
IVP Expense Manager automates the expense allocation process, reducing the chances of misallocating expenses, and ensuring SEC compliance.
IVP’s Expense Manager handles multifaceted allocation rules, integrates with multiple accounting systems, consolidates expenses, and generates detailed reports on firm-wide spending. Integration with underlying expense management tools and centralized change management within IVP improves the overall ecosystem connectivity.
Get end-to-end custom invoice approval workflows with transparent work queues along with detailed audit reporting.
- Upload corporate card statements or capture receipts as attachments
- Efficient Allocation of expenses with the ability to formulate complex allocation rules and setup different allocation methods
- Centralized fund eligibility rules to ensure allocations are made according to LPAs
- Streamline end-of-day workflows for underlying allocation data such as NAV and AUM.
- Every allocation and user interaction is tracked to support detailed audit reporting
- Consolidates expenses and generate detailed reports on firm-wide spending
- Integrate with multiple accounting systems
IVP Expense Manager
- Enhance security and ensure compliance
- Strengthen internal controls
- Improve efficiency
- Increase accuracy
- Enhance reporting and audit trails
- Disclosures in fund are clear
- Identify conflicts of interest
- Evaluate and support internal allocation
- Ensure that expense allocation is consistent across the organization