For many asset managers, SS&C Advent Geneva is essential for middle and back-office operations. This mission-critical software requires careful planning and setup, and responsive support. Without a trusted partner dedicated to supporting Geneva, firms are accepting unnecessary operational risks.
IVP provides consulting services for Geneva, led by dedicated experts who understand the platform as well as its role in hedge funds, institutional asset managers, and others. Our Geneva consulting teams provide comprehensive services from ground-up Geneva implementation to periodic upgrades, custom RSL reporting, and workflow automation, giving asset managers a simpler way to drive efficiency and consistency in daily operations.
White Glove Consulting
Setup and Geneva Implementation
Middle and Back Office Workflow Automation
Peripheral System Integration
Custom Reporting and Extracts
WHAT MAKES IVP DIFFERENT
We have developed tools to automate Geneva upgrades and became the first firm to implement closed-period data warehouse reporting for Geneva.
Our teams understand how accounting workflows interconnect with margin collateral, expense management, regulatory filing, treasury, and other functions.
IVP teams have more than 17 years of experience in building and integrating systems in the alternative investment space.
We combine planning and execution of long-term Geneva projects with responsive support for day-to-day technical and operational challenges.
White Glove Consulting
- Strategic review and gap analysis
- Operational workflow design and implementation
- Business process
- Geneva Implementation and documentation of best practices
- Setup, modeling, and consolidation of accounting
- Custom Geneva projects
Setups, Upgrades, and Migrations
- Fixed-fee Geneva version upgrades and migrations
- Legacy transition to Geneva
- System reconciliations with legacy infrastructure
- Support for workflow manager, Geneva Advantage and Geneva World Investor
- Custom report development (Geneva RSL and RDL)
- RSL reduction and optimization
- Geneva data download and processing time optimization
- Geneva integrations across modules
- Data warehouse integration and reconciliation support
- Geneva server maintenance and management
- Shadow accounting
- Daily security setup and trade booking workflow
- Daily cash, positions, and P&L reconciliations
- Corporate actions processing
- Daily portfolio valuation and NAV determination
- Monthly reconciliations and NAV closing
- Internal books and records preparation
Veteran Geneva consultants
End-to-end analysis, execution, and delivery
Cost-effective onsite or offshore delivery plus post go-live support
Access detailed workshops for new features
THE IVP GENEVA TEAM
- Operations Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Geneva RSL Developers
- Technical Architects
- Project Managers
This is a registered trademark of SS&C Advent