Earlier this year, the SEC proposed new rules for private funds that would require the reporting of fees and expenses to be much more frequent and transparent. To prepare, private funds should create a system-based expense allocation model that can support these eventual regulatory requirements and largely automate the process to avoid unnecessary risks in their operations.
In this webinar, you will learn how a scalable, integrable and customizable expense allocation system can help funds avoid SEC scrutiny along with ways to implement reviews, establish controls, fix leaks and focus on low labour, high value goals.
- Help you determine your level of preparedness for future SEC examinations
- Review key challenges within the expense allocation process
- Detail how to mitigate operational risk through automation and enhance compliance readiness
- Discuss how a detailed audit system can help remove any discretion within your process
- Preview an automated expense allocation system, followed by a Q&A
Expense Allocation Solution
This expense allocation solution helps asset managers improve accuracy and efficiency, reduce the risk of errors, and ensure compliance. It processes allocations quickly and keeps a detailed audit trail.
Latest blogs delivered right to your inbox