IVP is currently seeking a committed marketing and communication expert. This is a role that will contribute to building our Marketing organization from ground up and gain exposure to all aspects of Marketing functions. This job will require you to wear many hats and require intimate coordination with Senior Leadership team to bring the IVP message to our target audience
The ideal candidate will be responsible for content development, project management and successful implementation of the integrated marketing programs (online and offline) for audiences and contribute towards building awareness, pipeline creation, acceleration, and customer retention.
- Under guidance of the marketing manager, collaborate with various internal and external teams to capitalize on the marketing mix with emphasis on the customer. Build integrated campaign elements to drive customer and organizational success.
- Develop Content and Program Messaging – Apply superior knowledge to curate, build, tailor and syndicate content for awareness, demand generation and opportunity acceleration and other strategic purposes
- Aid in planning and development of comprehensive integrated audience campaigns for customer acquisition, retention and cross/up-sell programs to extend IVP’s market leadership here and abroad
- Support in project management of campaign execution
- Active participation and implementation of of all integrated inbound and outbound digital marketing
- Work with marketing automation tools to create landing pages, forms, and workflows, and manage the contact database (including Social Media management)
- Drive go-to-market planning in conjunction with sales, marketing and product management.
- Maintain marketing collateral library, coordinating with sales and product teams for content updates
- Contribute towards corporate event strategy and thought leadership programs at trade shows, customer and prospect events
- Education Background from a top tier university in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related area
- Atleast 2 years of experience and proficiency in all Microsoft productivity tools as well as experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Web content management systems, CRM, Google Analytics and HTML/CSS is highly desired
- Marketing experience in a software, SaaS, FinTech or other B2B technology marketing environment
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in B2B marketing
- Ability to work independently or under minimal supervision in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience in both inbound and outbound marketing a plus
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package