The candidate selected for this role will work closely on the firm’s various businesses to assist with content development, project management and the successful implementation of integrated marketing programs (online and offline). This individual will also contribute toward building brand awareness, pipeline creation and customer retention.
This position requires a motivated marketing specialist to assist IVP’s product managers and the core marketing team in executing strategies and initiatives that build awareness of products to drive leads/sales. While working on a team of experienced professionals, this individual will be presented with ample development and growth opportunities over the course of their career.
- Work closely with product managers and content writer to create a suite of collateral for an assigned sector of the business
- Help drive marketing campaigns across multiple channels to achieve business goals
- Monitor the competitive landscape for assigned business area including competitors’ marketing/promotional activity (i.e. social media, key groups to follow, network participation, etc.) and industry trends
- Execute and activate central marketing campaigns as directed by the corporate marketing team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute initiatives
- Manage daily administrative marketing tasks
- Coordinate and assist corporate marketing team in campaign implementation and tracking
- Assist in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and master a variety of marketing applications
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Desire to learn on the job
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency with Google Business Tools and Microsoft Office Suite
- Masters degree in Marketing with 1-2 years of Marketing experience