Indus Valley Partners Enhances Product Suite to Meet Emerging Needs of Global Asset Managers
New York, NY – December 21, 2017 – Indus Valley Partners (IVP), a leading provider of technology solutions for alternative asset managers, announced today its continued growth in alternatives and newly launched solutions tailored for the industry’s emerging needs. With over $1.5 trillion of global hedge fund AUM managed using its technology, IVP works to design and build solutions that are continuously reshaping the operating model of the global asset management industry.
Providing asset managers with the most advanced solutions to meet their evolving needs, IVP has made a number of alterations across its product suite by enhancing its Cash Master, Price Master, EDM, regulatory, cloud and managed services offerings. IVP has also extended its footprint in Direct Lending, CLO, BDC, Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure and traditional asset management segments. Bringing the flexibility of the IVP solution suite to new market segments will allow traditional asset managers the ability to create operational efficiencies that traditional hedge funds have enjoyed and harnessed for years.
- IVP Cash Master: Expanded coverage of SWIFT messages to support security transfer, FX Execution workflow and added cash optimization sweeps.
- IVP Price Master: Added module to automate broker quote solicitation and challenge processes while reducing operational workloads of pricing teams that deal with Level 2 and Level 3 assets. Creates a transparent, defensible and auditable pricing process.
- IVP EDM: Only domain-aware data management platform allowing funds to create Operational Data Store layers, specific data marts/warehouses for each business line. Pre-configured out of the box with an asset management catalog, data governance for core data sets and data lineage. Underlying technology stack automatically scales leveraging a multi-threaded, multi-server architecture.
- IVP Raptor: Extended footprint with full MiFID II Global Disclosure support across 50 countries. Currently supporting over 35 global filings, IVP Raptor is swiftly becoming the platform of choice for funds as they consolidate their regulatory reporting processes.
- IVP Managed Services: Grew more than 100% year-on-year with a unique set of offerings that leverage proprietary IVP technology platforms. Supports regulatory filings, data management, golden copy as a service, treasury, trade operations, reconciliations and shadow NAV.
- IVP Stratus: Native cloud data warehouse platform extended with intelligent insights enabled to help funds coach investment teams on their blind spots.
- IVP Recon: 7th generation platform with added predictive machine learning for break classification, resolution (Suggestion engine), Real-Time Recon, 3-way Recon and new intuitive user setups.
- IVP Treasury: Capital modeling and cash projection capabilities added. Provides the ability to manage cash intraday with Real-time SWIFT.
- IVP OMS: State-of-the-art OMS with portfolio management, order management, pre-trade compliance, allocation and trade reporting built in for credit/deal driven fund workflows.
- IVP Sentiment: The only domain aware AI engine helping process non-structured data to derive trends and insights for portfolio holdings.
- IVP Expense Allocation: Allows PE, RE and Deal driven (Direct Lending) funds to allocate expenses with a rule based platform that is exception driven and fully auditable. Ensures compliance on expense pass-through rules to underlying funds from deals.
- IVP PE/Deal platform: End-to-end platform providing private funds the ability to automate deal lifecycles, portfolio monitoring, covenant compliance and deal analytics. This ultimately allows funds to consistently scale their businesses.