The Digital Marketing Specialist will drive IVP’s Digital customer acquisition efforts by managing our digital strategy; launching and managing campaigns via digital channels and platform; optimizing our web assets; and using analytics to measure, refine, and optimize our online performance.
- Develop and execute IVP’S Digital Marketing strategy and initiatives
- Working with other team members and support groups, manage the development of digital content for the website with an emphasis on SEO and inbound marketing best practices via WordPress
- Collaborate with the Product team to leverage the product as a lead generation tool
- Work with the head of marketing to help refine user personas and customer journey to identify areas for improved content and user experience across all digital properties
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience of digital marketing landscape including SEO, Adwords, display, social, etc.
- Ability to think strategically but also dive into campaign planning and execution
- 4+ years’ experience managing the use of and/or relationships with digital distribution and social platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred plus hands-on digital marketing experience in B2B
- Experience running reports and exporting data from Google Analytics, email service providers, CRM and other audio/video/social platforms
- Experience working with content management and Mail systems
- An in-depth understanding of social media and Digital platforms
- Experience in social media content deployment
- Solid experience in paid marketing, including Google AdWords (Search, Display) and Paid Social (LinkedIn)
- Good oral/written communication skills
- A background in B2B, preferably with Fintech experience and understanding would be beneficial
- Creative, organized, detail-oriented self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills, capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced, multi-priority environment.
- Working knowledge and experience in Adobe and Microsoft Design suite is a plus
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where direction and goals can pivot quickly to meet business objectives
- Avid communication with a natural attention to detail and solutions-oriented mindset
- Quantitative and data-driven thinking of marketing ideation, planning, and execution