- Involved in the hiring and recruitment process.
- Developing IVP university course material.
- Responsible for managing the projects.
- Providing guidance and support to the technology team.
- Requirement Gathering from clients
- Functional specifications documentation
- User Acceptance Testing
- Managing client relationships
- Support handover
- New opportunity creation
- Ability to model client requirements for solution development
- Solution development for automation or simplification of complex/cumbersome processes
Experience required (relevant/non-relevant):
- Good understanding of Hedge Fund Front/Middle/Back office processes.
- Strong knowledge of various systems in the Alternative Asset Management space.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- Strong project management skills
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong networking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to make quick and informed decisions.
- Ability to work in unstructured environment
- Ability to prioritize.
- Strong team management skills
- MBA – Finance from a Top-tier B-School
- B. E. or B. Tech.
Stakeholders this role primarily needs to interact with (internal and external):
- Internal – Development/Technology (Bridge between client and technology team)
- External – Clients (Managing the relationship )