Indus Valley Partners (IVP) is currently looking for full time Associate Software Engineers to join the company’s Technology Team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a niche market leader servicing the technology needs of the alternative investment industry (hedge funds, private equity funds and fund of funds).
IVP teams help their clients improve alpha, improve efficiency and enable strong controls through a combination of custom development and series of proprietary products. IVP clients manage 700+ billion in AUM.
IVP Technology team works closely with clients to provide them state of the art solutions using latest technologies. Our engineers are involved in requirement analysis, design and development using Microsoft and Open-source technologies. We have got esteemed clients and we are looking for people with an aptitude to solve their business problems with technical expertise.
- Writing software programs in .NET/C# compliant with product/client architecture
- Take ownership of tasks/projects and prepare designs/plans to meet client/internal product needs
- Maintaining high coding and system design standards across the team
- Motivated and committed to succeed in tightly knit/globally distributed teams to meet tight deadlines from functionally demanding clients
- Learning about alternative investment industry and generating ideas to grow client footprint/new product ideas
- B.S. / M.S. in Computer Science or an Engineering discipline
- Application Design: Have knowledge of architectural patterns and design fundamentals
- Relational database development in SQL Server—All versions (2005/2008/2010).
- Highly motivated and self-driven by internal benchmark of excellence
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Analytical thought process to creatively question/suggest alternatives